If you want to know about the legal complexities and practical issues that can and should be addressed by the employment contract, and how to do it, find out here.
A comprehensive employment contract can circumvent many typical employment-issues and save the employer money and headaches going forward. We share solutions and tips based on many years of experience in employment law.
[Copyright - Judith Griessel]
Employment Contracts - the fine print and risks explained
- 11 pages
- Pre-emptive solutions for typical employment issues
- Introduction - minimum requirements - BCEA
- Legal nature of employment contract and why this is important
- Types and categoires of employment - terminology
- Format and contents of the employment contract - recommended clauses to minimise potential challenges and legal disputes