Workplace discipline in South Africa
Time & Location
About the event
Workplace discipline and disciplinary hearings - for managers, HR practitioners, initiators and chairpersons.
- Conflict management and dismissal grounds
- Managing discipline - fairness principles and Schedule 8 of the Labour Relations Act
- Basic rules of evidence and the onus of proof
- Investigating and preparation: Investigating alleged misconduct; Formulating charges; Pre-hearing formalities; Case preparation - witnesses, documents
- The disciplinary hearing: Procedural aspects; Presenting evidence and cross-examination; Evaluating evidence and making a finding
- Sanction selection
- Specific offences
The workshop is presented by Judith Griessel, an ex-magistrate and labour law specialist with more than 25 years' experience in employment relations and training.
- Workplace discipline webinarZAR 1,450+ZAR 217.50 VAT+ZAR 41.69 Service feeZAR 1,450+ZAR 217.50 VAT+ZAR 41.69 Service fee0ZAR 0